[Centos-docs] DVD install create small howto

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Sep 12 12:07:04 UTC 2006

David Hrbáč wrote:
> Ralph Angenendt napsal(a):
>> Are you still with us? >:)
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Ralph
>
> Ralph,
> :o) sorry, had/have no time and I accept your notes, even those typos.
> Tip's been written in a hurry. I'll send a new version within a few
> days. Maybe I'll send also a tip on pam_abl.

Since you have the perms, just go ahead and put it on th wiki now, take
in as many of the notes as you like - if people want to then make
changes / recommend changes - we can handle it on the wiki itself - it
is a real wiki after all :}

Also, btw, since this list is public - we need to keep in mind that
google is going to start linking into these email posts for the
keywords....