[Centos-docs] user comments ?

Fri Sep 8 22:54:09 UTC 2006
Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com>

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> you know what would be really awesome...
>
> if we could somehow work out a means for users to leave comments on
> the wiki pages. That would really rock!

That, and having a clear procedure for adding additional authors to
pages. So if someone had good insights/info for the disk-encryption
page I've started, s/he could be give write privs in a manner that
keeps all of us (him/her, me, the site admins, and the community)
happy.

Wiki ccess-control lists are currently the bane of my existence,
however, so I realize that there's no quick fix here.

--
Paul Heinlein <> heinlein at madboa.com <> www.madboa.com