[Centos-docs] CentOS Wiki: Contribute permission request

Mon Sep 11 10:16:12 UTC 2006
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Maybe link from that page ( http://wiki.centos.org/HowToContribute ) but
> actually put the details under that (
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowToContribute/Packages )

Yes.

> reason : the packages contributing issue can become fairly lengthy
> itself. we'll need to add details on how / what form of policy we'd like
>   ( eg, with kernel mod's ), base naming policy, testing stuff out -
> and continued support etc. Lets put it on its own page, but make it
> under the HowToContribute page. if everyone is ok with that.

Sure. No need to clutter up the HowToContribute page more than it is
right now.

Durval: Did you open an account on the wiki already? If not: The login
DurvalMenezes has edit permissions for
<http://wiki.centos.org/HowToContribute/Packages#preview> now.

Cheers,

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt......ra at br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to right-justify any idea, even one