HowToContribute/Packages is up (Was: Re: [Centos-docs] CentOS Wiki: Contribute permission request)

Mon Sep 11 17:47:52 UTC 2006
Durval Menezes <jm140 at tmp.com.br>

Hello folks,

Just did the modifications below; Testing the new page, I found that the
link corresponding to the testing/SRPMS subdir of the latest version is
broken (i.e, http://dev.centos.org/centos/4.4/testing/SRPMS/ fails because
http://dev.centos.org/centos/4.4 does not exist).

On the other hand, that same directory structure exists for the previous
versions (i.e, http://dev.centos.org/centos/4.3/testing/SRPMS/ is there).
I've also found a "4.4beta" subdir, but also without the aforementioned
subdirectories).

So who fixes it?

Best Regards,
--