[CentOS-docs] Accessing Windows shares - mini HowTo

Thu Apr 26 04:51:58 UTC 2007
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

>>>Wiki!
>>
>> Setting up a wiki on our server has been on my Todo list for a while.
>> It will be a great way to enhance collaborative work in our group.
>
>I thought you would guess correctly *which* wiki I meant. The CentOS
>Wiki of course!
>
>Are you subscribed to the centos-doc mailing list?

Ralph,

Just copied the content over to this list.  What would you like me to
do next?  Converting the above web page to the wiki format is probably
trivial.  By adding some more technical details, it can be made look
more suitable for the CentOS wiki.

Akemi