[CentOS-docs] Accessing Windows shares - mini HowTo

Sat Apr 28 10:37:57 UTC 2007
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Bender wrote:

>    I would like to contribute aswell to the CentOS wiki... i applied a few
>    weeks ago and never recieved a reply.

True. Looks like I forgot you.

> *i hope im not just barging into this
>    convo sorry* , id like to write up wiki's for the following(if they do not
>    already exist):
>    - DHCP
>    - DNS
>    - DDNS
>    - PXE installation (this include NTP and TFTP)
>    - and possibly Samba integration with AD (still working on this one)
>    If this isnt the correct place to make this request can you point me in the
>    right direction. Thanks.

No no, this is the correct list for this.

Do you already have some of that stuff written up and can show some of
it to us? What exactly do you want to write up for the points above?

Cheers,

Ralph