[CentOS-docs] subscribed wiki pages

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 16:22:46 UTC 2007

On Dec 9, 2007 7:47 AM, Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 9, 2007 4:07 PM, R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 9 Dec 2007, R P Herrold wrote:
> >
> > > I still have never received a subscription change notice on
> > > pages I later see have changed.
> >
> > Thinking further, it is possible that I have procmail filters
> > in play.   To help me run this down, could a person actually
> > having such a notice of change, publish the full headers of a
> > single piece into this thread, please?
>
> This is the header of such a mail :

Russ,

I don't have any filter in place other than those provided by gmail.
And we discussed the possibility of your procmail filter being in
play, you somehow showed a proof that the filter is not the cause of
the problem.

[OT: I suggested the problem would be due to the procfmail filter
being too sophisticated. hughesjr pointed out that your procmail is
sophisticated not by design but due to typos :-D ]

Akemi