[CentOS-docs] What I would like to contribute with

Mats Karlsson mats.o.karlsson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 20:33:05 UTC 2007

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Mats Karlsson wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I saw some errors in the "Amamda backup" article that I would correct
>
> Go ahead. But edit with care.

I will, I'm not normally the careless dude.

>> and then I would like to start a "Banners" article that describes what
>> files have what meaning like, motd, issue, issue.net and what info they
>> should/could contain.
>
> <http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/BannerFiles> - normally we weould
> like to see something you already wrote, but I'm weak during christmas
> time :)

Please check the first draft, its not complete but I think you get the
gist of the content from it.
But is it allowed to add attachments like the samples or script so they
could be downloaded to computers with wget instead of copy&past from the
wiki ?

> Lets talk about the rest after you contributed there ...

I will, it is in my interest that the contributions is in line with the
rest of the wiki.

> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

And thx for the incredibly fast response on a holiday.

Kind regards
Mats