[CentOS-docs] I want to cooperate by translation to Japanese.

Mon Dec 3 00:28:23 UTC 2007
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Nov 26, 2007 6:32 AM, TAIRA Hajime <centos at pantora.net> wrote:

> On 2007/11/24, at 23:35, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>
> > Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> >> Now I just need the AccountName of your Wiki account (please use
> >> TairaHajime), so I can put you into the correct group on the wiki.
> >
> > Okay, I saw that it's HajimeTaira.
> >
> > I put you into the correct group. Happy editing!
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Ralph
>
> Hi Ralph,
>
> Has the following url been frozen?
> http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.1/Stub
>
> If it is in time. Please add my name.
>
> Best regards.
>
> TAIRA Hajime <centos at pantora.net>, web: http://pantora.net/

Taira-san,

Sorry that your mail went unanswered for a while.  Ralph always
responds to e-mails, so he might have missed this one.

The page you referred to is the "stub" (short) version of the release
note and it lists the people who were involved that time.  The full
online version of the release note was initiated shortly after that
and more translators joined in there.  It was the full version you
helped with and provided excellent Japanese translation.

I thought a full list of translators would go in to the release
announcement.  That was apparently not the case as seen (or not seen)
today.  But I believe Ralph is going to put the list in the wiki
shortly so that everybody who contributed is given credit that he/she
deserves.

Happy CentOSing,

Akemi