[CentOS-docs] subscribed wiki pages

Mon Dec 10 02:38:38 UTC 2007
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Dec 9, 2007 6:01 PM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 9, 2007 9:17 AM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Just to check if gmail's filter is doing something, I have changed my
> > e-mail address to my work e-mail.  I do have procmail running, but I
> > can look at the log if the mail in question is trapped.
> >
> > Could someone please edit/change either Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.1
> > or HowTos/FreeNX for me? If I make a change myself, it will not
> > trigger the mailing.
> >
> > Akemi
>
> Heavens, just noticed that Tim is receiving his mail on gmail.com.
> So, that cannot be an issue.  Also, since no one was helping me, I
> helped myself by clicking on the "Mail me my account data" button.  I
> have not received this e-mail either.

Sorry, I spoke too soon. Just checked the spam filter implemented by
my work place and the e-mail was trapped there.  It was caught
probably because of utf-8 characters on the subject line and/or the
sender name "noreply".

Therefore, I still have to wait until someone edits one of my
subscribed pages and see if I get the notice.

Akemi