[Centos-docs] request tracker

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Wed Jan 10 09:32:38 UTC 2007

Christoph Maser wrote:

> The wiki page http://wiki.centos.org/RT_3.4.x_On_CentOS_4.x describes
> step by step how to install RT. Unluckily the install fails on step 4
> because auf a missing dependency:
>
> Error: Missing Dependency: mod_perl >= 2.0.0 is needed by package rt
> Error: Missing Dependency: perl(Apache2::Log) is needed by package
> perl-Log-Dispatch

This should be resolved inside the repository. At least it does here.
mod_perl-2.0.1-1.rhel4 is provided. You probably have protected the base
repositories. Looks like the rt repository also needs to be protected.

> Error: Missing Dependency: perl(DBD::Oracle) is needed by package
> perl-DBIx-SearchBuilder

Turn of rpmforge while installing. This probably needs to go on the
website. On the other hand it should work if the rt repository is
protected also.

Can you test that? If that works, I'll change the documentation in the
wiki.

Cheers,

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt......ra at br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to right-justify any idea, even one