[Centos-docs] Some Spanish Translation

Mon Jan 15 11:13:20 UTC 2007
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> The info is hosted on: http://centos.wordpress.com/
>>
>> and, the page where we can find the translations in a relative order
>> with the source is: http://centos.wordpress.com/traducciones/

No, we didn't forget you. Not really, at least.

> My preference at the moment would be <http://wiki.centos.org/es/>, where
> ACLs could be put in place differently from the rest of the wiki.

We had a talk about that last week. We're still weeding out some issues
with regard to "who is allowed to put what where", but yes, we want to
have that content on the wiki. Please give us a few more days.

And yes: That was a call for discussion *right here*. And now, if
possible. So anyone comfortable with MoinMoin: Is there a possibility
to inherit ACLs? So if I have one page (lets say:
http://wiki.centos.org/es/) and give ACLs for that one - then how do all
pages created under there get the same ACL?

Or we have to have one person giving out ACLs for new pages under there.
This is the same as we do with the rest of the wiki at the moment, so we
know that it works.

Cheers,

Ralph