[CentOS-docs] Contribute: Move native CentOS into Xen DomU

Wed Jan 31 13:54:08 UTC 2007
Nils Toedtmann <centos-mail at nils.toedtmann.net>

Am Dienstag, den 30.01.2007, 19:13 +0100 schrieb Ralph Angenendt:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
> > Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> > ><http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Xen/MoveNative2DomU>
> > >

> > Would /HowTos/Xen/MigrateIntoXenVM/ be a better URL ?

Karanbir's proposal sounds more professional, but i do not really mind
about the URL ;)

> Look at how it is linked from "HowTos/" :)

Delete the "on LVM" in "Move a native CentOS4 installation on LVM into a
Xen DomU". The type of blockdevice is irrelevant for the howto.

> But we can move that later on, let us get some content on there first.

OK, content is there (yes, it's bad english ;). Please comment and TEST.

/nils.