[CentOS-docs] long pages

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Tue Jul 3 12:05:37 UTC 2007

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On 7/3/07, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
>> Yes, IMHO a good idea. I already did that for pages which are for more
>> than one version of CentOS, see
>> <http://wiki.centos.org/Repositories/RPMForge> for example.
>
> I see. The key is to use = == === to index items on the page?

= == === are different levels of headings - like h1 h2 h3 and so on in
HTML. [[TableOfcontents]] Then takes those headings and expands them
into a content table (which appears on the page at the point you add the
macro).

Keep in mind: Even if you insert [[TableOfContents]] *after* some
headings, those will be taken into account. So normally you want to put
the macro near to the top of the page.

Cheers,

Ralph