[CentOS-docs] Spanish Wiki Content

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Wed Jul 25 14:23:45 UTC 2007

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> Okay, just ping me if you think that you have enough content and want
>> the spanish part linked from the wiki main page.
>
> What do you think Ralph, should we add the content that we have now ?
> maybe I should ask this first, before say what I was thinking ....

I think so. What do others think? Please take a look at
<http://wiki.centos.org/es/>

> Can we fill out the repositories section ? I have now the content. Can
> you create these pages:
> es/Repositories
> es/Repositories/CentOSPlus
> es/Repositories/RPMForge
> es/PackageManagement/Yum/ProtectBase
> es/PackageManagement/Yum/Priorities
> es/PackageManagement/Yum/Fastestmirror

I would like to start a small discussion on those first: I would like to
move wiki.centos.org/Repositories to
wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Repositories. Same goes for the PackageManagement
stuff. The spanish versions of those would also move to es/HowTos then.

What does everybody think? Can the wiki do redirects? I'm going to take
a look into that.

Cheers,

Ralph