[CentOS-docs] php + Informix IDS via IFX Module Howto for Centos5

Tue Jun 12 09:36:37 UTC 2007
Maulvi Bakar <maulvi at maulvi.net>

Dear all

I've come out with a howto that I wish to contribute back to the
community.  This howto is actually a sort of a draft that I made for
my own "self-reminder".  It was an interesting experience collating
the data to eventually come out with the stuffs.

I hope it is useful enough to someone not to go through the same
"hell/happy hunting grounds"

The said howto is here -
http://www.maulvi.net/2007/06/12/php-with-informix-ids-support-via-ifx-module-centos5-rhel5/

Lastly, I read with interest on comments from Karanbir on building the
RPMs.  Not sure how to build it myself, I'm still learning.
Furthermore, not sure whether IBM would allow their ClientSDK and the
PHP module be RPMed, license-wise.

Comments, constructive please..

Sincere regards and thanks

Maulvi Bakar