[CentOS-docs] Re: [CentOS] RHWAS rebuild efforts

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Mon Mar 12 08:33:38 UTC 2007

Leonardo Vilela Pinheiro wrote:
>    I'm interested. If this is necessary, then be it so.  How would be
>    this wiki? "How to install several versions of JDK from various
>    vendors"? We need to know the wiki's "requirements".

Well. You're getting a sub page somewhere (for example
HowTos/InstallJdk), you get the ACLs to edit that page and that's about
it - you then can edit that page :)

As for how content should look, browse around the wiki. What would be
nice if you already had some text regarding this, which can be looked
at, but that isn't really a requirement if you want to do some editing.

What is required though is that you create an account on the wiki
(FirstnameLastname, please) and tell us about it ...

And you might get a review from people on this list afterwards :)

Cheers,

Ralph