[CentOS-docs] Java Installation HowTo kickoff (JDK 1.4.2, 1.5 and 1.6)

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Tue Mar 13 09:26:19 UTC 2007

Leonardo Vilela Pinheiro wrote:

>    I've started a Java Installation HowTo.
>    Take a look: [1]http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dfd4fncx_32gbthmp
>    Give me feedback, please.

That looks really good and I want that on the wiki!

So please create an account for yourself on the wiki (press on "Login"
and follow the steps to create a new account). Please use
"FirstnameLastname" as your username (LeonardoPinheiro probably) and
tell us here that you did so.

I'll create the page for you then and give you access to it. After that
you can edit away :)

>    I'd like to have a space in the CentOS Wiki, and then make
>    corrections based on  mailing-list feedback, then a volunteer to
>    edit (English, grammar, style), then an expert to validate the
>    process. Is it pratical?  Thanks Leonardo Pinheiro

Yes, sure. After you're done we can go over it before linking the page
to the <http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos> page.

Cheers,

Ralph