[CentOS-docs] http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/CDtoDVDMedia

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Mar 27 09:06:22 UTC 2007

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> how about a discussion on centos-devel list about this a bit first ?
>
> That's a bit mean, as I sent him here after he asked me privately ...

Not being mean at all, just that lets talk about the process and the
scripts etc there, so that more people might get involved with that side
of the discussion. I think the idea is great, just need to maybe work
out the details and get a wider buy-in, perhaps this method can become
another official avenue for centos distribution :)

- KB