[CentOS-docs] php+mssql support HowTO

Sun May 20 09:59:03 UTC 2007
Daniel de Kok <danieldk at pobox.com>

On Sun, 2007-05-20 at 00:44 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> are there any licensing issues associated with this ?

To clarify this, we would like to license new additions to the Wiki
under the CC-by-sa license[1]. Since you are not the original author of
the article, you will need permission from the author to publish it on
the Wiki, preferably under this license.

Aditionally, you may want to know that PHP 5.1 is included in CentOS 5,
so I am not sure how relevant the instructions are. Besides that there
are some licensing pitfalls w.r.t. the TDS protocol[2].

-- Daniel

[1] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
[2]
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-September/msg01164.html