[CentOS-docs] CentOS Wiki

Wed May 23 18:21:28 UTC 2007
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
> Hi Ralph,
>
> I don't know whether someone has translated something yet, so that I need to
> know which languages are needed.

As I said: French would be great (we seem to have more german
contributors than french ones).

> I could for example start with the repository page and go on with the pages
> belonging to it (RPMForge, CentOSPlus,...).

This, for example, sounds like a good idea. If you're willing to do this
in french I would create that page for you. If it's good (probably some
native french speaker should take a look at that) we can see about the
other pages - and linking to those from somewhere :)

Thanks for offering your help!

Ralph