[CentOS-docs] CentOS Wiki

Thu May 24 13:41:14 UTC 2007
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> On 5/23/07, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> >We already kind of lost the spanish translation
>
> I don't understand well the sentence but if you mean you have lost the
> Spanish translations ... I disagree, take a look at:
> http://centos-docses.on-wiki.net/PorHacer

Ah, you're back! Are you still willing to put those on the CentOS Wiki,
if I create the pages for you?

And yes, I meant you and your translation efforts.

This is entirely our fault, because we got lost in a lot of technical
details without thinking about content. And as I can see you really
translated *lots* of stuff.

Really, I do have to apologize about that.

Now: Content first, technical stuff later :)

Problem: This will all have to wait until the week after next week
(beginning on June 4th 2007), as I and others are going to be at
LinuxTag in Berlin next week (I leave on saturday morning).

So there's enough time for you to think about that :)

And we'll maybe have something ready when returning from LinuxTag.

Thanks for still being with us,

Ralph