[CentOS-docs] CentOS Wiki

Sun May 27 09:38:42 UTC 2007
Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian.dziallas at yahoo.de>

Hi Ralph,

could you please create a french repositories page for me?
Then, I will start translating it.

Cheers,
Sebastian

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-docs-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-docs-bounces at centos.org]
On Behalf Of Ralph Angenendt
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 8:21 PM
To: centos-docs at centos.org
Subject: Re: [CentOS-docs] CentOS Wiki

Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
> Hi Ralph,
>
> I don't know whether someone has translated something yet, so that I
> need to know which languages are needed.

As I said: French would be great (we seem to have more german contributors
than french ones).

> I could for example start with the repository page and go on with the
> pages belonging to it (RPMForge, CentOSPlus,...).

This, for example, sounds like a good idea. If you're willing to do this in
french I would create that page for you. If it's good (probably some native
french speaker should take a look at that) we can see about the other pages
- and linking to those from somewhere :)

Thanks for offering your help!

Ralph