[CentOS-docs] CentOS Wiki

Sun May 27 10:12:09 UTC 2007
Daniel de Kok <danieldk at pobox.com>

On Sun, 2007-05-27 at 12:05 +0200, Daniel de Kok wrote:
> I am not sure how much net time Ralph has over the weekend, so, here you
> go:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/fr/Repositories
>
> Please let us know when you'd like to add another page.

BTW. for the time being I guess it is best to make links link to English
pages until a French variant is available. In the future it would be
nice to have an automatic redirection if a page doesn't exist for a
language, but that is not implemented yet. So, e.g.:

[wiki:PackageManagement/Yum/Priorities Priorities]

would become

[:../PackageManagement/Yum/Priorities:Priorities]

until that page is also translated. Any objections?

-- Daniel