[CentOS-docs] Wiki deuglification, last (at the moment) part

Daniel de Kok danieldk at pobox.com
Wed Nov 21 17:55:02 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 17:36 +0000, Lance Davis wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > one last change maybe - with the 3% padding on top and bottom, we really
> > lose screen estate at the top.
> >
> > How does it look to you without any padding at top/bottom (leaving a
> > 10px white line there)? That's what's live on wiki-m.centos.org at the
> > moment.
>
> Looks fine - I would do the same at the sides as well.

I am not sure. It is known from studies that people can only read
optimally up to a certain text width. Not that a fixed size is enforced
now, but the smaller relative width it has now, improves the readability
of longer texts.

*If* we want to fill up the sides, I think it is better to do that with
menus or some other content in the future.

-- Daniel