[CentOS-docs] Announcing the CentOS on Laptops initiative

Cleber P. de Souza

cleberps at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:50:26 UTC 2007

Hi.

Initially I think that the groups creating could be done by a group of
primary administrator and each new created group should have 1 ou 2
admins so that from this point on, these local group admins can manage
the acceptance, inclusion and delegation permissions for users inside
these groups and just inside it. This behavior will distribute the
responsability for minor groups and will help in case of problem
because these local group admins can affect only the local groups for
that they were delegated.

Just a suggestion.

On Nov 26, 2007 8:17 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> Dag Wieers wrote:
> > I hope that everyone think back about the experience on their existing
> > laptop and add it to the wiki, and document everything when doing future
> > laptop installations.
>
> Hmmm.
>
> I think we are reaching a stage, where we really have to think about a
> different acl model on the wiki ...
>
> Of course we can add a LaptopGroup now, which can edit all pages
> underneath there, but I think that stuff is slowly going to kill us ...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

***
Cleber P. de Souza