[CentOS-docs] MoinMoin TableOfContents

Dag Wieers

dag at centos.org
Fri Nov 30 10:47:05 UTC 2007

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Tim Verhoeven wrote:
> > The start the TOC on a lower level add this to the page : #pragma
> > section-numbers 2
>
> Okay, so it was your fix :)
>
> Dag: Disregard what I tried above ...

Thanks both :)

I think the TableOfContents(x, y) is a newer patch than the MoinMoin we
are using. Still, I think we are misusing the first level-1 title as some
sort of page title ?

Because it makes no sense that we can have more than one 1 page title,
while you can have more than 1 level-1 title :-(

There must be something I am overlooking, but being mostly wiki-ignorant I
hope someone else can make me understand :)