[CentOS-docs] GoogleAds on wiki.centos.org

Wed Nov 14 23:01:25 UTC 2007
Daniel de Kok <danieldk at pobox.com>

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 14:55 -0500, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> There are some troubles with the two searchform variant, the version
> modern-CentOS-1.6-7 fix this by removing the searchform at bottom and
> just leaving the upper one.
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/FrontPageProposal?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-1.6-7.tar.gz
>
> What do you think ? would be convenient to have the searchform at bottom too ?

I haven't kept track of the full discussion, but I think this layout is
definitely an improvement over the current layout. Some comments:

- The tab color for the selected page doesn't match up nicely with
  its background.
- I think a full-blown background for every heading within the page is
  not easy on the eyes. How about just a colored heading (with no
  background)?

Thanks for making this happen Alain!

-- Daniel