[CentOS-docs] Re: modern-CentOS-1.7-10

Wed Nov 21 22:08:54 UTC 2007
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>

On Nov 21, 2007 12:25 PM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thank you very much for those comments.
> >
> > Also, I want to note that in a 1024x768 screen some pages break
> > navibar. For example:
> > - http://wiki-m.centos.org/HowTos/I_need_the_Kernel_Source
> > - http://wiki-m.centos.org/HowTos/Rotational_backup_with_remote_backup_options
> > - http://wiki-m.centos.org/YumCheckOrInstallUpdates
> >
> > Could we do something to fix that ?
>
> Rename the pages, I guess. I have no other idea. Who in $deities name
> made up those page titles anyway? >:)

... and if we cut the spaces between words ? with that we'll reduce 4
(5 if we cut the FAQ's s) characters on navibar ... maybe the ones we
need ... maybe not .... could we test it ?

another thing would be to make the page a little width wide ... but I
see it a little wide already

another thing would be to put FAQs, HowTos and TipsAndTricks links
into a Documentation page and just show Documentation link on navibar

all these have pros and cons ... what do you think ? any other idea ?

Cheers,
al.