[CentOS-docs] Wiki deuglification Part I

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Thu Oct 4 10:08:22 UTC 2007

Hardy Beltran Monasterios wrote:
> Looks very nice, much better than current (ugly)-wiki. But green color
> links over green-color background is very hard to read.

Yes, I'm gonna change that (and probably some other colours). That was
just toying around with the logo colours.

> About design, I like it this one very simple:
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Main_Page

ARGH! That even hurts my eyes - and I like colourful!

> About content, rigth now I think there is too much in the main page. I
> prefer something more light and easy to read (but this is my personal
> view). From this proposal:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/FrontPageProposal

As I said: This is the *old* wiki with *old* content. This was just
about testing out another layout for the wiki. The content discussion is
one thread up =:)

> It will be nice have something like GoogleAnalytics o other "statistic
> tool" to see what wiki sections are the most used by the visitors.

<http://wiki-m.centos.org/PageHits>

Cheers,

Ralph