[CentOS-docs] r8169 Update

Kirk Bocek

t004 at kbocek.com
Wed Oct 10 15:28:49 UTC 2007

Sorry for the delay in responding. Whoops, my bad. Looks like I may have
slipped in the updated 6.003.00-NAPI driver on my testing maching. Checking
another host with an unmodified 2.6.18-8.1.8.el5 kernel, I see that it still
has the older 2.2LK-NAPI r8169 driver. Looks like RedHat *hasn't* backported
the driver.

Does anyone know of an easy way to search the old kernels so I can figure out
when the 6.x-NAPI driver was added?

I'll modify the wiki page.