[CentOS-docs] Wiki restructure

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:11:41 UTC 2007

On 10/11/07, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> > Your install script doesn't work on
> > > the wiki as it is set up a bit differently.
> >
> > What we could do to rectify it ?
>
> It's okay the way it is, if I just have to copy two files I'd like to
> know which these are. I could change it to reflect the differences, but
> I'm not yet bothered enough to do so :)

:-)

> >> As already said: None of the wiki stuff for Users which haven't logged
> >> in (except the "log in" link of course) :)
> >
> > don't understand ... could you be more explicit please ?
>
> Someone who isn't looged in doesn't get to see all the wiki cruft
> (edit page, more actions ...).

I understand now.

Maybe a condition around header navibar(d), in the modern-CentOS.py
file could do so. Actually I don't know how to implement that
condition (to say when a user is logged in then ...). I'll google a
little about that ... if someone knows how to do this ... post it
please, I would be pleased to do it.

Thanks,

al.