[CentOS-docs] GoogleAds on wiki.centos.org

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 15:39:02 UTC 2007

On 10/15/07, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:
> We need to maintain GoogleAds on wiki.centos.org ... so let's not ask
> for them to be removed :D
>
> However, what I think makes sense from a space perspective is this:
>
> If we can move the search box down and stick it in the same place as the
>   "More Actions" drop down box, then maybe we can move the GoogleAds
> down into the title bar beside the CentOS Logo.

Well, the modern-CentOS-1.6 theme moved the search form into navibar.
See the screenshot here:

http://wiki.centos.org/FrontPageProposal?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=wiki-structure-7-en.png

and you can download it here:

http://wiki.centos.org/FrontPageProposal?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-1.6.tar.gz

> I like the current look on http://wiki-m.centos.org

and the new one ? I mean the same one with the blue header and footer
a little softer, just like the distro default background.

> I have no idea if those changes are possible or not.

we could try it, at least to see how it looks :)

Thanks,

al.