[CentOS-docs] GoogleAds on wiki.centos.org

Mon Oct 15 14:43:48 UTC 2007
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

We need to maintain GoogleAds on wiki.centos.org ... so let's not ask
for them to be removed :D

However, what I think makes sense from a space perspective is this:

If we can move the search box down and stick it in the same place as the
  "More Actions" drop down box, then maybe we can move the GoogleAds
down into the title bar beside the CentOS Logo.

I am also OK with a right side "Tower" for GoogleAds if that would be
better.

Either of those 2 solutions can give us more usable space in the "Above
the Fold" area.

I like the current look on http://wiki-m.centos.org

I have no idea if those changes are possible or not.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes