[CentOS-docs] iptables article for Wiki

Mon Sep 10 07:21:05 UTC 2007
Ned Slider <nedslider at f2s.com>

Hi List,

I have been asked in this thread if I would contribute an article on
iptables to the Wiki:

http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=10240&forum=37

The article would be based on a tutorial I have previously written here:

http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=432469

I'm not sure where the article should best go so leave that to your
discretion. If you have any further advice on the type or style of
article best suited to the Wiki format, please do not hesitate to offer
advice, otherwise I would use my existing tutorial as a starting point
for a contribution.

I have created an account on the Wiki under the username of NedSlider

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further
information. Be gentle, I'm a Wiki newbie!

Regards,

Ned