[CentOS-docs] Diskless Setup

John jses27 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 18:58:09 UTC 2008

Max,

Would you please zip up the contents of /tftpboot/linux-install/pxelinux.cfg.  You can send it to
<jses27 at gmail.com>.  After you use the Nettboot Tool to configure the diskless client it will not update
 the pertinate files to do so. So in saying it will not boot the default OS. Maybe this could be an error of mine..
But then again there was a post related to this issue this week.

I do know with version 4 I did not have this error so perhaps it is within version 5.

If you did not get or have this problem then don't bother to send the files. I'll start from scratch again. Either
it's going to work this way or I am going to find an alternative. I have a Pain in the a** Client that wants this on
version 5 specifically.

--
~/john

OpenPGP Sig:BA91F079