[CentOS-docs] becoming root

Nils Ratusznik nils.ratusznik at gruik.net
Sun Apr 20 10:51:10 UTC 2008

Akemi Yagi a écrit :
> On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk> wrote
>
>>  Cool - just wasn't sure if it needed something more :)
>>

> I have made some minor addition and changes to the sudo section.  Hope
> it is still looking good.
>
> Akemi
Hi,

it is still looking good to me. Just two little things :
- Do we consider people who reach this page know at least how to edit a
file with vi? I ask this because I mentionned how to save the sudoers
file but not how to edit it; since it is a sudo howto and not a vi
howto, maybe this part could be changed (something like : if you don't
know how to use vi, follow this link, with a link to a vi howto).
- About the NOPASSWD version of the quick and dirty setup : I'm not
against it if there is a big fat warning sign attached.

Nils