[CentOS-docs] amavisd-new, spamassassin and clamav

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Apr 29 10:25:10 UTC 2008

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/postfix_amavisd

This is actually more of an email to Ned, but replying to Ralph's email
to keep the conversation flow..

point I wanted to make is that by calling it 'postfix_amavisd' you have
closed the door for there really being much effort on adding an exim or
a sendmail section to that. So please take that postfix bit out from the
title and the url, I am sure amavisd can be setup to work with other
MTA's as well.

You can still leave a postfix section in the TOC, just move all postfix
specific bits into there, and ask for contributors to add exim /
sendmail details into their respective sections.

Just me thinking out loud.