[CentOS-docs] To do List

Sat Apr 5 23:15:35 UTC 2008
John <jses27 at gmail.com>

http://wiki.centos.org/ToDo

I come accross this:

""Add pages for nvidia / ati support ? maybe a howto for each ?
      * Should be put into the HardwareList. If sh ./install.bin is
        enough, I'll give it a shot later on.

      * ATI is there. I cannot do nvidia at the moment, as I cannot stop
        X on my nvidia machine (which is at work).""

I could do the nvidia install it is pretty simple. I'm just not clear on
the Updating deal the guy on the regular list was talking about this
week. I'll research it further for the legacy and new cards. I may "try"
to do the dkms version. I said try.
--
~/john

OpenPGP Sig:BA91F079