[CentOS-docs] becoming root

Ned Slider

ned at unixmail.co.uk
Sat Apr 19 12:23:27 UTC 2008

Nils Ratusznik wrote:
> Akemi Yagi a écrit :
>> Excellent!  Guess Alan can polish it up if needed :-D
>>
>> Akemi
> Your help is also welcome ;)
>
> Here is what I wrote. I wrote it without wiki syntax so  someone will
> surely polish it up.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

Your sudo content has now been posted to the Wiki:

http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/BecomingRoot

Please do check that I haven't messed up any of the formatting and it
appears as you intended :)

Thank you again for the contribution!

*Everyone* I think we're nearing the point that we can sign off on this
page, and link to it in the TipsAndTricks/Admin tricks and shell
one-liners section once everyone is happy with the content. Any thoughts?

Regards,

Ned