[CentOS-docs] amavisd-new, spamassassin and clamav

John

jses27 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 04:06:10 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-docs-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-docs-bounces at centos.org]
On Behalf Of Ned Slider
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 8:31 PM
To: Mail list for wiki articles
Subject: Re: [CentOS-docs] amavisd-new, spamassassin and clamav

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Ned Slider wrote:
>> I hope to make a start on a Wiki page in the next week or so, so if
>> anyone has any experience with this combo and would like to offer
>> advice, tips and proof-reading once I get going, that would be more than
welcome.

> I'd be happy to proof-read it, as we/I have been using that combo for
> several years now. Or if you have any questions - go ahead and ask.
>
> Thank you for the work you have put into documentation over the last
> few weeks/months!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

Thanks Ralph :)

I've finished the main parts that I intended to cover now, just the
introduction to write plus a bit more on testing at the end, and apply a bit
of spit and polish:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/postfix_amavisd

Perhaps you (and others) could take a look and give me your impressions.
   Amavisd-new is all a bit new to me and I'm still feeling my way around my
system so your experience with it will be invaluable.
-------
What the Introduction going to tell us?  I am currious.