[CentOS-docs] amavisd-new, spamassassin and clamav

Sat Apr 26 18:34:00 UTC 2008
Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk>

Hi List,

I've been working on documenting an amavisd-new, spamassassin and clamav
installation for postfix on CentOS5 with regards to writing this up for
the Wiki (with invaluable help from forum member WhatsHisName - thanks!).

I hope to make a start on a Wiki page in the next week or so, so if
anyone has any experience with this combo and would like to offer
advice, tips and proof-reading once I get going, that would be more than
welcome.

Assuming there are no objections, I'll post a link once I get started :)

Regards,

Ned