[CentOS-docs] editing wiki

Mon Apr 7 18:02:37 UTC 2008
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

John wrote:
> Ralph,
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/Nvidia_Graphics_on_CentOS  I need edit rights for
> this page
> or do you prefer us to use
> http://wiki.centos.org/HardwareList/NvidiaDriver and finish that up. It
> is under the CentOS 4 section also. There is going to be three different
> ways to do the nvidia install. As in 3 different driver installs.

There was a reason I gave you access to the hardware list page (you are
able to create pages under there). It does not have to go into the
CentOS4/5/3 sections if you are able to do a more general approach - I
just want to have it *below* a an already existing section of the wiki,
so that / doesn't get muddled like we did at the beginning :)

So just go ahead with the page (which we don't have to link to yet), let
us see what comes out of it and from where we link to it then.

Cheers,

Ralph