[CentOS-docs] Wiki Link

Mon Apr 7 21:23:32 UTC 2008
Ned Slider <nedslider at f2s.com>

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Ned Slider <nedslider at f2s.com> wrote:
>> John wrote:
>>
>>> Ralph, Akemi, and Ned
>>>
>>> http://wiki.centos.org/HardwareList/Nvidia_Graphics
>>>
>>> That will be the Link.
>>>
>>  Thanks John. I should be able to have a bash at the RPMForge/dkms method in
>> about a week (unless someone beats me to it!).
>>
>>  Ned
>
> I suppose this page will have a description for the differences
> between the three methods and how to choose one. ??
>
> Akemi

That would be great - thanks for volunteering!!!

I was kind of avoiding that one due to lack of experience with methods 1
& 3. I went straight with method 2 and it has worked great for me, the
obvious advantage being that "it just works" upon a kernel update. YMMV :)

What did you have in mind? A separate introductory and/or summary
section, or a pros & cons for each section and leave the reader to make
up their own mind which is best for them (I tend to prefer the latter
option).