[CentOS-docs] Re: Create page about rebuilding SRPMS and preparing RPM environment

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 02:48:02 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, the last few weeks were hectic.

I have a first version of the pages:
- http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/SetupRpmBuildEnvironment
- http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/RebuildSRPM

Let me know what you think. Feel free to suggest changes and
additions, I'll be happy to change the pages according to them.

If anyone wants to collaborate in further writing and editing the
pages, I will be more than happy to share write access to them with
anyone.

I hope you like it!
Filipe