[CentOS-docs] SELinux

Sun Aug 10 23:27:39 UTC 2008
Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk>

Hi list,

I've knocked up a contribution on SELinux here:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/SELinux

I've tried to pitch it as an introduction for those not already familiar
with SELinux but also hopefully a useful reference.

I'm relatively new to SELinux and have covered pretty much everything I
know to the limits of my limited knowledge. If folks think other
material needs to be covered then it may be more appropriate for them to
make the additions rather than me. Consider it a "get the ball rolling"
contribution that the community can add to as necessary :)

Comments welcomed,

Ned