[CentOS-docs] HardwareList - webcams

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Dec 2 13:13:41 UTC 2008

Ned Slider wrote:
> http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/HardwareList/Webcams

I dont see the point of 'high end', 'midrange' and 'entry level'
sections. If there is any reason for it to be there, some info on howto
decide what section each webcam should go into should also be included
on the page.

But honestly, I dont see the point to that segmentation at all. People
will buy and use the webcam that works for them best, mostly looking for
the wiki as a means to work out which of those have been tested before
etc. So rather than doing the segmentation based on 'range' perhaps more
info on the camera / sample video + still output etc would go down a lot
better.

- KB