[CentOS-docs] HardwareList - webcams

Ned Slider ned at unixmail.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 19:30:46 UTC 2008

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Ned Slider wrote:
>> I hope you'll add your Philips webcam to the list when you get a chance ;)
> Added info about that.

Thanks.

> However, I completely failed to find a click path from the home page to
> the webcams page. Is the page hidden away from the world by design ?

Link added to the HardwareList page :)

Incidentally, is that any different for anything listed on the
HardwareList page - I don't see a click path from the home page for any
of that. I'm guessing most users would find those pages by using the
search feature. Do you think the HardwareList page needs adding
somewhere else or maybe I just missed it?