[CentOS-docs] Spacewalk howto for CentOS 5

Patrice Guay patrice.guay at nanotechnologies.qc.ca
Thu Dec 18 17:53:31 UTC 2008

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Patrice Guay wrote:
>> Here is were I would like to put this page:
>>
>> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/PackageManagement/Spacewalk
>
> You think that that is the best place for the HowTo? How about adding a
> Deployment section to that page and get Matt to pimp up his
> <http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/cobbler> page and also put it
> there?
>
> Ralph
I've completed the HowTo page for Spacewalk. Please review and feel free
to fix typos or malformed sentences.

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/PackageManagement/Spacewalk

Regarding creating a Deployment section, I think its a good idea.
However, I don't have experience with Cobbler so I would need help to
create a useful document where Spacewalk and Cobbler are discussed.

Regards,
--
Patrice Guay
patrice.guay at nanotechnologies.qc.ca