[CentOS-docs] Added BackupPC Guide

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 19:31:06 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Filipe Brandenburger
<filbranden at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> By the way, I was planning on giving feedback on my experiences with
> the BackupPC RPM in CentOS for a long time, but I didn't know where to
> do it. I'm sorry I ended up hijacking this thread with this, since my
> issues were with the RPM and not with the guide (which is very good
> from a quick read). What would be the appropriate way to give feedback
> on packages that are in CentOS-Testing? Maybe this

Because this mailing list is for the Wiki documentation and not a
place to discuss applications (as you noted), perhaps you can start by
adding your findings in the bug report Steve initiated (and quoted in
his mail):

http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=3175

At least what is reported in this bug report has been reproduced by 3
people including myself, it seems.  We may need some input from Johnny
here because he did not find the same issue with the 64-bit version.
I would like to help in any way I can to get the CentOS version of
BackupPC working for everybody.

Akemi